Intelligent SIP Trunking
With Masergy’s Intelligent Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking service, cloud-based ‘trunks’ connect your business’ PBX hardware to Masergy’s hosted voice services. Intelligent SIP Trunking allows you to add the advanced features your business needs without eliminating your current PBX system.
The result is voice capabilities typically experienced by businesses with fully hosted cloud-based VoIP networks. Plus, you will enjoy bottom-line benefits by eliminating of dedicated voice circuits and increasing employee productivity.
Intelligent SIP Trunking is designed for the business that is ready to begin elevating its voice capabilities while maintaining its current system.
- Guaranteed QoS
- Global private dialing – no long-distance charges between connected offices
- Fault-tolerant, geographically redundant infrastructure
- Global virtual direct inward dialing (DID)
- Business-vital features – Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding,
Advanced Additional Features
- Mobility/BYOD – Single number availability with seamless communication
across locations, devices and applications.
- Access to more than 20 voice, call management
and business process applications
- CRM System Integration
- Automatic disaster re-routing
- Remote connectivity to office extentions
- Messaging and voicemail transcriptions
- Overlay Cloud Services – Automated Attendants, Hunt Groups
and Call Center
- Enhanced business productivity, continuity and efficiency
- Accelerated business processes
- Lower capital expenditures
- Designed for easy transition toward a fully-hosted UC system